Pina Colada Ice Cream
Creamy, Rich, flavoured packed ice cream, your favourite Cocktail in an ice cream .
- 300 ml Heavy Cream
- 380 g Sweetened condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/3 Cup Fresh cubed Pineapple Frozen is just as good.
- 1/3 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 3 Tbsp white rum
In a Mixing bowl Whip the heavy cream until it takes a stiff form using a hand mixer or a whisk.
Add coconut cream and condensed Milk and gently fold In.
Purée pineapple , strain to remove the extra bits.
Pour this in the mix then combine all together
Lastly add the desiccated coconut and rum, mix together until it’s perfectly combined .
Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- This recipe is not restricted to only fresh Pineapple, frozen pineapple will be just as good.
- skip adding rum to this ice cream for children or according to preference.
- Reduce the desiccated coconut if you can't tolerate coconut.