While there may be over a million chicken wings recipe, this Barbecue wing is absolutely delicious. It can be eaten as a starter, a main dish, as a side dish or a snack.
My husband never allows any of my chicken wings stay overnight because thats one of his favourite. I generally enjoy making them so we are good here.
To make them , you will need the following
- 1kg Chicken wings
- 1 Tsp white Pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 mixed herbs
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp veg oil
And for the beautiful Blaze sauce
- 4 Tbs BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbs Ketchup
- 1 tsp chilli powder ( optional)
- 1 tsp honey
- clean chicken and cut in two
- Rub wings with Salt, pepper, paprika, Garlic Powder, and mixed herbs. you can decide to marinade an hour or overnight, it comes out nicer but this is equally delicious.
- Place wings on a baking tray or a baking Rack
- Grill for 18 mins .
- Add BBQ sauce, ketchup, honey and chilli powder to a pan on a stovetop and allow to simmer for 2 mins
- Add grilled wings, allow this to coat then cook for further 1 min.
Enjoy this with a cold drink while you Netflix and chill , as a main or a side dish.
BBQ Chicken Wings
- 1 kg Chicken wings cut
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt you can adjust salt to your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
For The Glaze
- 4 tablespoon BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder this is optional, you can adjust.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Clean your chicken and cut in two.
- Rub wings with salt , pepper Garlic powder , paprrika,herbs and Oil.
- Place wings on a baking rack or on a parhmant paper
- Gril in the oven for 18 Mins on 180
For Our Glaze
- Add BBQ sauce, Ketchup,honey and chilli powder to a hot pan on a stovetop and allow this to simmer for 2 mins .
- Add grilled wings and allow sauce to coat on all sides ,allow this to simmer for a min.