As we all know ,the world is going through a tough time with the corona Virus , hence our daily life and activities has had to adjust to the our new reality .
For me personally , this means finding the quickest recipes for my family , I try to make do with what we already have in our Pantry and fridge in order to reduce my store runs and off course maintain social distancing.
I made this spaghetti using my left over chicken marinade from the previous night , it was surprisingly delicious and most important quick .
- Spaghetti (I used half a pack )
- 1 Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 onions
- 1 tsp crushed Garlic
- 1 tbs chopped ginger
- 2 tbs cooking oil
- 1 tbs tomato puree
- 1 tbs crushed peanut ( skip this if you have allergies )
- white pepper, salt , smoked paprika chicken seasoning for taste
- 1 tbs suya pepper ( if you have this at home )
- 1 chopped scotch bonet pepper
- Suya pepper , maggi seasoning , Paprika , dried ginger , salt , vegetable oil, dried pepper , mix all together .
- Cook your spaghetti in hot salted water 2 mins less than recommendation from packing .
- In another pan , add two Tbs of cooking oil , once hot add your ginger ,garlic, finely chopped onions and tomato puree , allow to cook for 2 mins on low heat then add your chopped bell peppers , stir fry this for 2 mins .
- Add your salt , white pepper , chicken seasoning, crushed peanut or suya spice if you have this .( I simply just poured my left over Marinade at this point )
- Once cooked , add your spaghetti and stir , at this point add one cooking spoon from your pasta water to the mix and cook for 3 mins or until all cooked and enjoy .
To complete this dish , I added some cheese and drizzled sesame oil before eating .